Friday, October 23, 2009

ABC's of Me

A - Age: Not a day over 25. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

B - Bed size: California King

C - Chore you hate: Dusting

D - Dog's name: Jackson, Lucy, Daisy

E - Essential start your day item: James

F - Favorite color: Autumn colors

G - Gold or Silver: White Gold

H - Height: 5'8

I - I am: always exhausted

J - Job: Domestic Engineer

K - Kids: 1 boy and 1 on the way

L - Living arrangements: William and James

M - Mom's name: Cheryl

N - Nicknames: Depends on who you ask!

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Only when giving birth

P - Pet Peeve: Liars

Q - Quote from a movie: Can't think of one... that's sad, I used to be a movie freak. I guess I haven't had time lately.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Yep. Got them. 3 Sisters and 4 brothers.

T - Time you wake up: 5am tuesday through saturday

U- Underwear: Yep. Wear them.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel Sprouts

W - Ways you run late: William ALWAYS is running late.

X - X-rays you've had: Ultrasounds and my face

Y - Yummy food you make: I am told I make good Banana bread, Chocolate chip cookies, and Double chocolate cake.

Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffe's

No comments: