Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summary of Vegas Trip


Our beautiful room, which also had a gorgeous marble shower and a jet tub!


The pool at our hotel.


We had a great view of the Bellagio Fountains and the Eiffel Tower.


We saw Darius Rucker. He put on a great show. It was a mixture of his country hits and even a couple of Hootie songs!


We saw the very last showing of Elton John's Red Piano concert. We even saw Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in the audience!


We went to the Hoover Dam....


...and went on the Dam Tour.


We went to Grand Canyon West....


....and saw the Hualapai Indian Reservation.


We took walks along the strip.


We saw the Effiel Tower at Paris.


We saw the Volcano at the Mirage.


We saw the Flamingos at the Flamingo


We saw the Botanical Gardens in the Bellagio.


We saw the Aquariums at the Silverton.


We saw the Statue of Liberty at New York.

After all of our sight seeing, I couldn't wait until we got home....


Because I missed this kid so much!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Stopping by from SITS. I just love Las Vegas. Have been 5 times and want to go again. Last time I went we left our 2 year old. We missed her but it was fun! Did you stay at the Venetian or Paris? I cant tell from the pic of the pool and view of Bellagio?

Jen said...

Great photos. Thanks for stopping by my site on my SITS day.